Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lorelie Moda Armario






A new established online shop where you can find the most fashionable yet most affordable apparels for women. 

What does Lorelie Moda Armario mean?
"Lorelie" is my name
and "Moda Armario" means fashion closet in spanish




I, Nikki Lorelie Flordeliz, the owner of LMA had finally decided to start my own business inspired by my very beautiful bestfriend, Ms. Joey Arevalo, who is also an online shop owner of J trend Shop.






I have been modelling for her J trend and she has been persuading me to do this business as well for the last 3 years now. I have been hesitating to do this because I wanted to focus on my studies before but now that we are finally registered nurses as of 2012, I have decided to do the business as well. 

Thanks to my parents and friends who have been very supportive in the whole process of establishing Lorelie Moda Armario. And of to the lovely Ms. Joey Arevalo for helping me with everything about this new career path that I'm in.



No comments:

Post a Comment